Friday, January 15, 2010

Another compilation coming up!

Monday we celebrate MLK Jr. birthday, so I'm busily working on a list of book that reflects this. I'll post it this weekend, because right now, I'm looking forward to finally watching I Love You Beth Cooper (read the book - it was HILARIOUS!) with my man and children.

Had a good time at the Cowtown Book Festival! As promised I'm going to post my powerpoint for anyone to use. Uploading it tonight and will have a link in a jiff! Look at the bottom of the screen for it. The links won't work, but you know where to find them on schooltube!!

Did I tell anyone this? I've now been posting my trailers to schooltube.com. When you go there, search for school and type "Northwest High School." I'm the one on Texan Drive in Justin, TX. I'll be posting all of my newest works here. The old trailers will still be on my library webpage because, frankly, I've forgotten where I've saved them all!!

No comments: